- 7-10 players per team.
- Duration of game is four innings or 50 minutes, whichever comes first.
- Every player bats and plays in the field.
- Bat Around = each player gets to bat at each inning
- Unlimited outs per inning.
- An inning is over when all the players have batted once.
- Two parents need to be base coaches, one at 1st and one at 3rd
- Runners can only advance one base per at bat.
- The last batter for each team will be the “home run” hitter and can advance all the way to home plate if he or she does not get out.
- The ball is hit off a batting tee; there is no pitching.
- No walks or strikeouts.
- The ball must travel 10 feet or it is a foul
- No fielder may cross the playing line until the ball is hit.
- No stealing. Player stays on the base until the ball is hit.
- No score keeping or standings, but kids are free to count.
- Practice rule 1: Only 1 practice per week. 90 minute max. Use circuits for efficiency.
- Practice rule 2: Collect info on player soccer practice and book T-ball on either a different day or 1 hour later or earlier.