Adult 4v4 Rules
- 2-25 minute periods with a 5 minute break.
- Field size: 25 x 30 yards
- One team member needs to serve as official time keeper.
- Tournament games: 2-12 minutes periods.
-If 3 players show, borrow a player from other team.
-If 2 players show, play 3 v 3.
1. No slide tackling.
3. No offsides.
3. Goals can only be scored from past the half line.
4. Each goal will have an arc goal area 3 yards from the goal.
5. No player can touch the ball in arc area.
6. Ball touched by defense=open goal penalty from midfield.
7. All fouls are indirect kicks (arc infraction = direct)
8. If your elbow hits or hand pushes another player, it’s a foul.