Join the group that won every grade in the AISD Chess tournament and top 10 UIL chess competition.
- What time are the classes? 3:40 to 4:45 or 5-6 pm after school once a week.
- When is the first class? February 4 week Monday-Friday.
- How many classes are there? 10.
- Cost? $15 per class = $150.
- Where are the classes? In Shadow Creek or Southern Trails in volunteer parent homes.
- If I host a chess class, is it true my child gets free registration? Yes
- What does the host need to do?
- Have enough tables to seat 10 players
- Keep order when needed. Loud pets and babies are not workable.
- Who is teaching? Professional chess coach Christopher Jones with more than 10 years chess camp experience.
Monday: 3:40-4:45 --
Monday: 5-6 --
Tuesday 3:40-4:45 --
Tuesday 5-6 --
Wednesday 3:40-4:45 --
Wednesday 5-6 --
Thursday 3:40-4:45 --
Thursday 5-6 --
Friday 3:40-4:45 --
Friday 5-6 pm --
Age & Experience