Join the group that won every grade in the AISD Chess tournament and top 10 UIL chess competition.
- What time are the classes? 3:40 to 4:45 or 5-6 pm after school once a week.
- Beginner and Advanced class days to be determined based on your availability.
- Friday 4:30 - Advanced class at Best Brains. (FULL)
- When is the first class? September 30 week Monday-Friday.
- Sunday afternoon class option begins September 29.
- How many classes are there? 10.
- Cost? $150 ($15 per class)
- Where are the classes?
- Shadow Creek or Southern Trails volunteer parent homes.
- Best Brains.
- East Pearland if enough interest.
- If I host a chess class, does my child gets free registration? Yes
- What does the host need to do?
- Have enough tables to seat 10 players
- Keep order when needed. Loud pets and babies are not workable.
- Who is teaching?
- Professional chess coach Christopher Jones
- 15+ years chess instructor experience.
Monday: 3:40-4:45 --
Monday: 5-6 --
Tuesday 3:40-4:45 --
Tuesday 5-6 --
Sunday 1:30 (begins Sept 29)
Wednesday 3:40-4:45 --
Wednesday 5-6 --
Thursday 3:40-4:45 --
Thursday 5-6 --
Friday 4:30 Advanced only (FULL)
Age & Experience